Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 3
Gokarna, a temple town about 484 km’s from Bangalore, is on the Western coast of India. Located in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Karnataka, the main deity is Lord Shiva, also known as Mahabhaleshwara. This temple houses what is believed to be an original image of Lord Shiva’s lingam (Atmalinga).
If you wish to experience the thrill of trekking with a difference Plan the Unplanned presents you a beach trek in Gokarna. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is popularly known as “Golden Trail”. The trek begins from the Belekhan Village and ends at Kudle Beach. You would be walking along the beach side, climbing the boulders and crossing several beaches like Paradise, Hell of a Beach and more. So what are you waiting for, just get a beach trek strike off your bucket list and cherish wonderful memories with us forever?
10th - 12 Nov 2017
12 km (to and fro)
Easy to Moderate (difficulty level is subjective)
DAY 0 -
Depart from Bangalore by 7:00 PM
Day 1 -
- Gokarna Beach
- Kudle Beach
- Om Beach
- Meditation Rock
- Dolphin Spotting
- Half Moon Beach and Challenge
- Paradise Beach
- God's Own Beach
- Wake Up Early, Freshen Up, Breakfast
- Time for More Adventure Activities, Kayaking, Banana Boat Ride, etc
- Explore Gokarna Town
- Visit Jog Falls
-Depart for Bangalore
Cost: 3399- (Exclusive of taxes)
-Transportation(AC) to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Tents
- 2 Breakfasts
- Banana Boat Ride
-Experience that you gain
- Lunch and 2 nights Dinner
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything not included in the inclusions above.
- Any of the Water Activities are not included in the Price except for Banana Boat Ride
- Entry fees to Jog Falls
Cancellation Policy: https://
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.