Let's Explore North-East Area. Goeta-La Trek(AKA Goechala Trek).
In Sikkim, the Goecha La trek takes the trekker up-close for a spectacular view of the mighty Kanchenjunga amidst a majestic panorama of the other lesser Himalayan giants within its range of mountains.
This is an extension of the Dzongri trek - and trekking beyond the meadows Dzongri is raw adventure at its best where the visitor is taken into the realm of towering mountain peaks directly above and camp is set amidst the view of rumbling avalanches and high mountain glaciers.
Date : 23st May-2nd June.
No of participants in batch : 18 only.
1. Accommodation. (Camping)
2. Meals while on trek. (Veg. & Egg)
3. Trek equipments like Sleeping bag, mattress, tent, toilet tent.
4. Trekking Permits.
5. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
6. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
7. Participation Kit.
1. Food during the transit.
3. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
4. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
Book your seat with Token amount of 3500/- only.
For any concerns, Please contact: Jaykumar - 9503 645 225