ticket per head ex panaji
Sale Date Ended
Tambdi Surla waterfall trek is one of the best moderate trek in Goa. The Flow in the monsoon will be as good as seen in the pics attached. The entire route is a pathway sometimes crossing the springs and unroute by the bank of the stream water.
The major attraction in Tambdi Surla is a Shaivite temple of Lord Shiva built in the 12th century. The intricate carvings of the temple adorn the interior and sides of the temple.It is built by skilled craftsmen. Now, there is a priest cum caretaker who stays there throughout the day.
This trek will be one day trek from Panaji - Tambdi surla - Panaji
8.15 AM - Meeting at the pick location Ritz Clasic, Near Panaji KTC Bus Stand.
8.30 AM - Head towards Tabdi Surla (66 Kmts from Panaji KTC) by A Non Ac transport.
9.45 AM - Reaching Tambdi Surla Village and Distribution of Pack lunch and water bottle.
10.00 AM - Visiting The Shaivite temple of Lord Shiva built in the 12th century.
10.15 AM - Trekking towards the Waterfall (1 Hr 45 min to 2 Hrs)
12.30 PM - Reaching the Spot and relaxing
1.00 PM - 3.00 PM- Lunch, Enjoying & Nature Orientation.
3.00 PM - Start descending towards the village.
4.30 PM - Thanks giving & leaving back to panaji by the same transport vehicle.
6.00 PM - Dropping all participants to Panaji KTC.
Things To carry:
1. Identity Proof (1L)
3. Camera, Cap, Bagpack, Rain wear, Extra Plastic bags to safeguard your electronic gadgets
4. Personal Care and Medicine
5. Glucode / Electral Powder
6. Good trekking shoes (mandatory) . Please do not wear sleepers you may end up with injuries.
7. Participants can also get their ready to eat food (veg / Nonveg)
8. It is recomended to carry a towel and extra pair of clothes to change before getting into the transport vehicle as the seats might get wet or damage.
1 Veg Meal
1 Small water bottle
Forest entry pass
non a/c Transport ex Panaji
Organised by: Vacation Nation 837 8000 837