Sale Date Ended
Register here: https://goo.gl/YqKqYD
Why does a word such as compliance even matter for startups, which just want to take their business to the next level and get investors pumping capital in their business?
This is what startups need to understand about compliance and its importance which is often overlooked simply because they are not aware of the existing laws.
- To brief about the statutory compliances for a startup
- Importance of preparing agreements for business
- How to choose your advisor wisely who can assist you with the compliance
Profile of the speaker:
Ms. Priyanka Gera, Consultant at International Business Advisors
She is a Company Secretary who takes care of all regulatory and legal services of companies in India and has more than 5 years of experience in the field of compliance.
- Companies Act, 2013 and Foreign Exchange and Management Act (FEMA)
- Drafting of legal documentation
- Diligence or Health-check
- Representation and liaising before Registrar of Companies, NCLT etc.