Sale Date Ended
The world of investors and funding is brutal and difficult to understand for many entrepreneurs. They spend too much time and energy in knocking on investor doors and only getting a hearing, smile, handshake and a promise to get back. Which never happens and the entrepreneur is left wondering what is amiss in his proposal.
Get real world insights and learn the basics of getting funded, making a pitch, where to search, the type of investor your business needs and much more. Get tips on term sheets, founder agreements, shareholder agreements and different types of funding. Walk out with confidence powered by knowledge.
Take Aways from the Workshop :
· Validating your business idea from an investors perspective
· Assessment of Readiness For Funding of your venture
· Types Of Funding and where to find investors
· Preparing an effective Pitch
· Delivering A Pitch confidently and for maximum impact
· Understanding The World of Funding and creating an attractive investor play
· Essentials of Share Holding and other Equity Agreements
· Essentials of Founder Agreements
· Essentials of Term Sheets
· Life before and after funding