Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 53
Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Medium
Event Type: Trek
Height of fort: 2600ft approx.
Location: Matheran, Karjat
Total time required for climbing: 5 hours of normal climb
Total distance for climbing: 8 kms
Duration: 1 Night
About Garbett Point:
The climate of Matheran is very cool. The most unforgettable things about Matheran are deep forest and the waterfalls nearby, especially in rainy season. The beauty of the hill station gets doubled in monsoon. Matheran is truly 'The Best hill station in Maharashtra.
Matheran beautifully covers an area of 8 square kilometers in Sahyadris. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with grand view of the plateau.
• Night Trek full of adventure
• Traversing the lake
• Plateau and the cool breeze
• Adventures and easy rock climbing
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
10.04 pm CST
10.11 pm Byculla
10.18 pm Dadar
10.26 pm Kurla
10.30 pm Ghatkopar
10.38 pm Bhandup
10.46 pm Thane
10.58 pm Dombivli
11.05 pm Kalyan
11.15 pm Ambernath
11.31 pm Vangani
11.35 pm Shelu
11.39 pm Neral
11.46 pm Bhivpuri Road
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Road Railway Station at 11.50pm
11.50 pm Meet-up, freshen up, gear up for the trek
00.00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
04.30 am Reach garbett plateau, take some rest and then explore the surrounding
05.30 am Strt moving towards the top to get a panoramic view of the sun rise
06.15 am Reach top settle down wait for the sun rise, click pics with the sun rise
07.30 am Post sunrise and after clicking loads of pics, we will move towards our taxi stand
08.00 am Reach Neral station, freshen-up and have breakfast and tea
09.00 am Take a return train to mumbai
11.00 am Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Event Fee: Rs.500/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
• Refreshments on the tour
• Unlimited breakfast in the morning
• Tea in the morning
• Local guidance
• First aid and first responder assistance in case required
• MPA administration charges if any
• Do read our terms and conditions before registration
• All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
• Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
• 2 Litres of water must
• Good trekking shoes
• Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
• Cap, Camera as Optional
• 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
• Medications if required for individual
• Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
• And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: