Sale Date Ended
Vighnavinashak ganraya Puja
True enough, here is what we can gather from festivals:
* It helps us to keep connected to our roots, our culture, our values, our origin and to preserve it.
* It helps people come together and celebrate.
* A time to forget all the chaos of life and to embrace good hopes.
* A time to embrace all the hard work done in the past and to celebrate its rewards and fruits.
* Helps to document culture in an undocumented manner.
* Tells the tale of evolution throughout the years from the changes in the way of celebration.
* Take any one particular year and study how a particular festival was celebrated then and it open the door of what life was then.
* It also marks the significant events important to the human race.
* It tells you about mythologies and elevates your faith, giving you lessons from inside those mythologies. You celebrate the good will and teachings you get from them.
Ganpati, the god of wisdom .Lord Vinayaka is the darling of the masses. Ganesh Chaturthi brings people of all religion, caste and creed together.
Ganesha, one of the most beloved gods is known by 108 different names in our culture. He is considered to be a symbol of good fortune, wisdom, prosperity and wealth. This festival is celebrated with extreme devotion and joy in many states of India and even outside the country.
An unique experience to celebrate Ganesh Uthsav along with friends. All the activities will be done by the children with adult supervision.
Event Dates: 3rd September 2017
Time :10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Age : 3 -16 yrs
Cost : Rs. 600/-
Short Itineary- Matapam decoration, Making clay Ganapa, Pooja,Bajans,Story,Lunch, carry home snacks
Girls- Langa ( Lehenga)
Prior Regisitration mandotory for logistics arrangement.
Say No to Plastic
Go Green, Save Earth