Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 119
The Belum Caves is the largest and longest cave system open to the public on the Indian subcontinent. The Belum Caves have long passages, galleries, spacious caverns with fresh water and siphons.
This natural underground cave system was formed over the course of tens of thousands of years by the constant flow of underground water.
The fort of Gandikota formed between the Erramala range of hills, also known as Gandikota hills and the river Pennar that flows at its foot, reducing its width to a mere 300 ft . Situated amidst beautiful landscape and wild forests, it is endowed with vast natural resources.
Day 0 -
Pick up from Bangalore at 7 pm 0n 24th June, overnight travel to Bellum. Tentative pickup point - Majestic.
Day 1 -
- Arrive at the Bellum by 5:00 AM and get refreshed. Enjoy the pleasant ambiance prevailing in the location.
- At 7:00 am Breakfast will be provided.
- Explore the unique caves of Bellum till 12.30 pm.
- Lunch at 1:00 pm.
- Leave for Ganikota Fort and visit Grand Canyon of India.
- After return to Gandikota, enjoy Hi tea or a coffee at 6:30 pm.
- Enjoy the ethnic vegetarian at 9:30 pm
- Afterwards, relax and retire for the night.
Day 2 -
- Enjoy your breakfast before you exit from Gandikota.
- Later, head to Lepakshi temple, one of the finest Archaeological monument.
- Reach Bangalore by 10:00 pm.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore).
- Breakfast on Day 1 and Day 2.
Things to carry:
- Rain Coat / Umbrella
- Water bottles
- Blankets if needed
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
Terms and Conditions: