Sale Date Ended
Futzs Workshop On Wheels on Sunday 25th March 2018.
This Photography workshop is not a regular class, infact there is no class here. Futz Presents Workshop on Wheels that is a one day workshop where we bus ride to four different venues in Delhi to capture real events and places where all the fun happens on wheel and all the action in real professional field. If you are a young photographer waiting to kickstart your career or even a noob who wants to have fun learning the basics of photography, book this day for us as we make you experience the best photography day of your life, you will:
1. Learn photography under Mr. Chandramauli Singh, official photographer at Harley Davidson ( Look below for a short bio) in a workshop with not more than 25 people so you get enough time for all your queries and questions.
2. Cover and get certificates for shooting major professional events in city on that daylike Noida Half Marathon, Stage Play at major auditorium as 'The Official Event Photographer' etc..
3. Connect with the mentor for life and make professional connection while on shoot and during workshop. You can do so at the Futz App very easily.
4. Enjoy a full day of vibrant tripping on bus covering best of Delhi, the deluxe bus will have a big screen where all the fun learning would happen.
5. And most of it all, learn photography, no matter how new or old you are and take your skills to exceptionally better levels in limited time by our pioneered experiential learning methods we will teach and apply.
Futz is a pioneer in experiential learning, we believe you learn only when you experience and educate yourself. In our one of its kind workshop, we will all gather in a bus and reach out to four different setups with different tasks and different challenges involving architecture, nature, sports event, history and busiest streets of Delhi. As is done in professional world, you have to be your own evaluator and click with the guidelines. Once done, back on wheels, we will showcase your work and discuss what was great and what possibly went wrong along with our Chief Mentor Chandramauli Singh.
After much surveying, we found most people feel the photography workshops around the city are little too expensive. Of the 2500 people we surveyed, the ideal pricing was around 1500 for the entire workshop. However, for first 10 people we have decided on an early bird discount of just Rs. 800 per person. Not just that, further flat Rs. 300 per person off if you register in a group of 3 or more. This will include the complete workshop, boarding, all access entry to prime events, certificates as 'official event photographer', 3 meals and premium membership of our app.
Chandramauli Singh - Workshop Instructor
Ace photographer, Chandramauli Singh is the official photographer at Harley Davidson. His dynamic photography skills involves shooting the high paced bikers on the streets to the nature beauty of Himalayas to grand events and concerts. A Self taught master, he is a perfect blend of professional expertise and perhaps one of the best examples of experiential learning in photography to this date. He has been taking workshops with us at Colleges in Delhi and is much celebrated in that sphere of enthusiasts already. A primary aspect of experiential learning is inspiration and we expect you to take back and connect for life with him to imitate and emulate a success like his for own yourself.
Who can join?
1. One should have a DSLR Camera.
2. Phone photographers are equally welcome but since most of the learning would be based on DSLR we dont want you to suffer. Also, If you are really passionate about it and have issues regarding arrangement of camera, fees etc, Give us a call and we will help you with that because we don't really passionate and talented people because of menial issues.
3. People who do not have motion sickness as bus journey would be involved.