Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
In this workshop participant will understand all the key aspects of User Experience through IRCTC-Train Booking Application revamp exercise. Step by step approach in UX designing of product/service. How business goals, user needs are tied to the features and functionalities to meet the objectives.
In today's world every business to scale is driven by software, be it fast-food, travel booking to buying groceries. While the world is competing on the same ideas to capture bigger market share, the differentiation is no more the big idea but its execution. As the cost of developing code has come down drastically and every business has the same tools and resources, it is the user experience that will break or make the business. Great experience can be created only when the entire organization understands the user and works toward creating that great Experience.
• Requirement Study
• Competitor Study
• Stake holder Study
• User Study
• Flow Diagram
• Content Inventory & Audit
• Navigation Design
• Conceptual flow / Sketching
• Wire-frames / Story Boards
• Mock-ups/ prototypes
USER INTERFACE DESIGN:
• Mood board
• UI specification
• Usability Audit / Heuristic Evaluation
• Usability Testing
Who should attend:
Nominate your designers, developers, project managers, product managers, co-founders and business executives for training to learn about end-to-end of User Experience..
Product manager will learn how the UX:
• Ensures product is designed to meet users needs and easy to use
• Advocates user needs and good design
• Act as a member of product design (along with marketing, sales, development etc)
UI designer can learn:
• How User Interface Design is part of the User Experience Design
• To ensure UI design incorporates all the inputs from other UX activities
• To contribute and participate in other UX activities
• Can understand the UX activities, estimation and how it fits in overall project
• Gain knowledge on UX deliverable and how to use them during development
• Learn to combine UX activities and software Development activities during project plan
• Understand the User Interface specifications, Interaction design specifications
• Can learn design and development considerations to be made for Responsive web and mobile
• Learn applying usability principles during development
Start-ups & Entrepreneurs:
• How to evaluate ease of use of the product/services
• How to arrive on features to meet users, business objectives
• Learn about UX opportunities in India and abroad
• Understand various streams of UX to choose
• How graduates from design, engineer and business can pursue UX as career
What do users need to bring?
We will be providing wi-fi service at the workshop, but we would always encourage participants to bring their laptops and data cards. The workshop session will be interactive and engaging so, make sure that you have notepad and a pen to take insights if needed
What will users take back or learn?
In this workshop you will learn, How to conduct and execute User Experience Activities and how to apply the experience in your real world UX projects, along with templates of the UX activities conducted.
Contact Nandha @ 9791007615, email@example.com