Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Another exclusive walk in Shivajinagar which takes us to the sights and sounds around the iconic Russell market.
Everyone knows that Russell market was completed in 1927 by the British, but what not many know is the fact that there once stood an earlier market on the same spot called as the "New market". This had a central clock tower which was reused in the Russell market super structure. Was it a con job to grab government funds for a job not done or was it the fact that the tower was an architectural masterpiece which the builders didn't want to demolish. Join as we unravel the truth behind this with some old photos and maps in between tasting dates from all across the globe.
We also get to meet some wrestlers & pay our respects at a church, a temple and the tomb of a Sufi saint on this walk.
Also included are a visit to an iconic bakery and a South Indian restaurant in this area.
1.Cost of this walk is INR 600/- with 25% off for senior citizens above 60 years & children between 9-16 years.
2. We need a minimum of 4 people [who have made payment in advance] to conduct a walk. We reserve the right to cancel the walk if there are less than 4 walkers.
3. We take advance payment for all our walks and tours.
4. Once you buy the tickets, we will intimate you about the starting point of the walk.
5. Incase you buy the ticket but are unable to attend the walk, we can accommodate you on a similar walk over the next three months.
6. Incase we are unable to conduct this walk, we will refund the entire amount paid in advance by the walkers.