Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 22
Are you a nature lover ?
Than join us for the tour to VALLEY OF FLOWERS 'KAAS PLATEAU' which has been declared as a "Biodiversity World Heritage Site" by the UNESCO due to the floral diversity found there.
1st October 2017
Rs. 1399/- pp
About kaas plateau:
Kaas Plateau also known as the "Kaas Pathar" is situated in the Western Ghat’s Sahyadri range, 22 km from Satara city in the state of Maharashtra, India. The name Kaas originates from Kaasa tree. As the leaves of this tree mature, they turn from green to red.
During the flowering season from mid –August to October almost every inch of the plateau is bedecked with flowers of various colors and sizes. In fact, recently, Kaas has been declared as a “Biodiversity World Heritage Site” by The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) due to the floral diversity found here.
Saturday 30th September 2017
• 10:00 pm Meet At Pritam ka Dhaba Dadar(E)
• 10:45 pm Pickup from K Star Mall, Chembur
• 11:30 am Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
Sunday 1st October2017
• 06:00 am Reach Kaas Plateau
• 06:30 am Breakfast & Introduction
• 07:00 am Start the tour of Kaas, explore the area, enjoy clicking
• 03:00 pm Start our return journey post lunch
• 10:00 pm Reach Mumbai
• Transport by Private Non AC Bus from Dadar to Dadar
• Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Evening tea (Sunday).
• Kaas Plateau Entry Charges.
• LIVE BEFORE YOU DIE Expertise Charges.
• Camera Charges
• Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
• Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
THINK TO BE CARRY:
• Extra pair of T-shirts
• Extra pair of trousers / Track Pants
• Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes.(shoes with a thick sole are recommended.)
• Raincoat / Poncho
• Water bottle
• Cap / Hat
• Torch / Flashlight.
• Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
• Personal toiletries
LIVE BEFORE YOU DIE Rules:
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
• Team " LIVE BEFORE YOU DIE " reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality