Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 161
Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Event Type: Tour
Height of fort: 2710ft approx.
Total time required to reach base: 2 hours from Khopoli railway station
Total time required for climbing: 1 hrs of normal climb to fort
Duration: 1 Night and 1 Day
About Rajmachi Fort:
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khanadala.
The fort played a strategic role in the First Anglo-Maratha War.
Rajmachi Fort has been declared as a protected monument. Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation has started work to develop Rajmachi for tourism.
• Kalbhairavnath temple
• A lake side
• Shreevardhan fort
• Home stay, local cuisines
We’ll be boarding the below train from our nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience.
Khopoli Semi Fast
05:33 pm CST
05:40 pm Byculla
05:47 pm Dadar
05:54 pm Kurla
05:58 pm Ghatkopar
06:14 pm Thane
06:27 pm Dombivli
06:35 pm Kalyan
06:53 pm Badlapur
07:27 pm Karjat
07:52 pm Khopoli
Meeting Point : Khopoli Railway Station at 08:00 pm
08:00 pm Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event. After the session start moving towards the base village by private vehicle
10:00 pm Reach Base village, freshen up
10:30 pm have unlimited dinner specially cooked for us
11:30 pm relax and head for a small walk in woods
12:00 pm head back to our place and start with our games, mild music, fun and slowly retire for the day
05:00 am wake-up call to freshen up and gear up for an early morning hike (optional)
06:00 am start our hike after a round of instructions and ground rules
07:00 am Reach top, take some rest and then explore the top
07:30 am Post sunrise and after clicking loads of pics, we will start our descend
08:30 am Reach back to our base village. Freshen-up and have breakfast and tea
10:00 am Leave for Khopoli Railway station
12:00 pm Reach Khopoli railway station
02:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Event Fee: Rs.1,250/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availa-bility before making a payment.
The cost per head includes the following.
• Local travel from Khopoli to Khopoli
• Unlimited dinner specially cooked for us
• Unlimited breakfast at village base
• Tea in the morning
• Dormitory Accommodation
• Local guidance
• First aid and first attender assistance in case required
• MPA administration charges if any
• Do read our terms and conditions before registration
• All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
• Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
• 2 Litres of water must
• Good trekking shoes
• Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
• Cap, Camera as Optional
• 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
• Medications if required for individual
• Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
• And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: