Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 16
*Fireflies Night & Sandhan Valley* at Bhandardara Region
- 25 – 26 May (2day/1night)
- Rs. 1450/- Per Person
- Pune To Pune Non AC Bus
- Fireflies Night
- Sandhan Valley
- Tent Stay (Two/Three/four Sharing)
- Sleeping Mat
- 2x breakfast, 2x food
- First Aid
- Expertise/Guide Charge
- Cold drinks, Mineral water(Bisleri)
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- Sleeping Bag
-Shivajinagar (Near Maharashtra Bank)
- Fireflies or lightning bugs are structured with specialized cells in their abdomen which emit light. This process is called bio luminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Pre-monsoon climate is the ideal period for fireflies and glow-worms for mating, they light up to attract their mate. Hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights. Bhandardara is one of the foremost camping sites in Maharastra
Sandhan Valley, also known as Valley of suspense or Valley of Shadow, is one of the greatest canyons in the splendid setting of Sahyadri Western Ghats. The water carved valley is 200 ft deep and about 1.5 km long
# Day 1
10:30 depart from pune
04:30 reach samdrad welcome tea & breakfast
5:30 explore nearby places n enjoy sunset
6:30 tent pitching & fun activities
8:00 local testy dinner
9:00 15 min walk to see beautiful fireflies
11:00 campfire & rest for the day
# Day 2
06:00 Wake Up Call
08:00 Visit Sandhan valley
01:00 Start return journey
7:00 reach pune
*What To Bring*
- luggage Packed In Big Good Sack, All Luggage Wrap Properly
- Extra pair of clothes and socks
- Dry Snacks
- Water Bottle (at least 2ltr) Compulsory
- Electrode /Glucon - D energizer drinks
- A Sweater/ Warm wear/ Rainwear. Wear comfortable clothing during trek (full sleeves Shirt T-Shirt, Avoid Jeans).
- Good Trekking Shoes
- Head Torch / Hand Torch Compulsory
- Bedding Material Chadar or sleeping bag
- Cap / Hat, goggles, sunscreen, Odomos
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Identity proof (must)
- Passport Size Photo
- Toiletries ( Napkin,Facewash,Tissue,Toilet paper, Sanitizer)
- Slippers (At the end of day or trek so you feel relax)
*Please Come Prepared*
*Rules & Regulation*
-No littering on the Trek, whatsoever. Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins
-Carrying or consumption of Alcohol or Smoking is Strictly NOT ALLOWED. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
-Safety First is our Moto & we do not compromise on the same. Participants must follow the instruction given by the Trek Leader/Volunteers for your own safety & the group’s safety.
-Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Please help us to conserve and preserve our heritage along with our Trek Leads
-We strongly recommend not wearing/carrying any valuable jewellery. Participants will be responsible for their own safety and baggage.
*Cancellation and refund applicable on the entire trek cost :*
- Full refund if notified via Email Or Text Msg on/before registration date, no refund after that.
- There will be no refunds if a person leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used. In case of NO-SHOW or early check out, non-refund will be made. (Considered as cancellation without the required advance notice)
- Refunds will be processed within 1 to 2 working days after event.
*Hurry !!!!! Limited Seats !!! Booking will be done as per First Come First Serve basis.*
We would Love To See you There For The Trek!
It's not mountain we conquer but ourselves
*Take Memories Leave Footprints*