Sale Date Ended
Dear Photographers, Nature Lovers And Trekkers!
We are all set to host one of the most eye-catching trek of this season, are you ready to witness Nature's significant Phenomena
FIRE FLIES SPECIAL:
Pre-monsoon climate is the ideal period for fireflies and glow-worms. Fireflies are sometimes called lightning bugs. Many a child has spent summer evening chasing them. And maybe you‘ve wondered how and why are these insect able to light up.
Hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights. This light is sometimes called “cold – light” because it generates so little heat. Dense forests is just the perfect place for these twinkling creatures for this kind of ritual and this is the exact time when we can experience synchronous twinkling of hundreds of fireflies- one of the most beautiful phenomena in nature.
Basic info about the trek-
Rs 7500/- per person
Event Date:– 8th June 8 pm. (Friday) to 10th June 8 pm. (Sunday) 2018.
Difficult level :- Medium, Endurance level :- Medium. Charges for the Trek will be INR 7500/- Per Head (train journey by ac 3 tyre, further Including Private Transport, Dinner, Lunch,Breakfast ) (Rappelling 300 rs. Per person extra if interested)
Assembly Point: Nagpur station, Assembly Time :– 8 pm On Friday. (You can also join us at Pune Directly)
Last date for registration- 25th. May 2018
Registration will only be confirmed on call and after the payment is done.
Type: Jungle Trek, Sandhan Valley Morning trek
Cost: Rs. 7500
Base Village: Samrad (Bhandardara Dam)
About the Activity:
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Exploring Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the Konkankada visit is a sweet cherry on the cake !! Experience the true essence of adventure with a Sandhan valley trekking and camping experience in Igatpuri with your friends and family! Sandhan Valley Trek is a unique experience combining adventure activities such as rappelling, trekking and many other adventure events! Sandhan is located near Bhandardara region village called Samrad and is a deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. You will get to make a descent towards the Sandhan valley which will make for a memorable outing and overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side! Explore temples from the 7th century, the Peshwa temples, and the natural gorge called Sandan!
8th June 2018:- Leave Nagpur by train in evening for Pune. (dinner will be served in the train), There is also an Option to join us in Pune, on 2nd June.
9th June 2018 – We'll reach Pune in Morning Start by 12 pm.. Sharp on saturday from swargate pune, Reach Base village Samrad by 6.00 pm. , Stay in tents or house of local people, Search for Fireflies,Dinner,Again in the search of more Fireflies & wildlife in Bhandardara forest.
10th June 2018;- Wake up call at 4 am., Breakfast,Start trek Towards sandhan valley (4hrs),Rappelling activity.
Reach View point,explore the area & Photography.
Start our journey back by private vehicle (lunch at Dhaba in between travel.
Return back to Pune by 6 pm. On Sunday.
Same day return to Nagpur by train.(we will be reaching to nagpur early morning on Monday)
What included in Fees :
*Whats Not included in Fees*
>Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
>Anything not included in the whats included list.
*Things to Carry*
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (at least 3 ltr) compulsory
4. Electoral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear.
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A shawl / normal satranji and shawl.
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (must)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
11. Identity proof (must).
12. Missing any items from the recommended things to carry?
Call us and we shall help you in getting the best cameras, zoom lenses, telephoto lenses, sleeping bags on hire (hire charges to be paid by the participants separately).
Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
Avoid roaming during the nights.
Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
Cancellation Policy :-
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
We will love to see you for the Trek
And let's capture some memories together......!