Sale Date Ended
EXPLORING IDENTITY THROUGH VERSE
• Does a nice poem make you smile?
• Are you on a journey of self-discovery?
• Do you enjoy searching for deeper meaning in written words?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, Literature Studio’s workshop "Exploring Identity through Verse" is for you.
During this workshop, we will explore our individual selves through a study of poems that investigate various aspects of identity. Through interactive exercises, workshop modules, and group interactions, all woven around poetry, you will be led to question your being and seek answers to these questions.
Here is a broad outline of the workshop:
1) Understand the self and its expression better: The question of identity
2) Poetry and Identity: Why are they relevant to each other and our goals for this workshop
3) Explore a variety of hands-on techniques and poetic writing styles to help you find your unique writing voice
The workshop is intended for a small group of 10-15 people so each member gets individual attention. All you need is a desire to write, a need to explore your inner self and hone its expression, and a willingness to explore the beautiful world of verse.
Wondering if this is right for you? We say "go for it", if you identify with the below:
1) You have always wanted to write, or currently write and are interested in questions of the self, identity, and human psychology
2) You have found it challenging to understand or express yourself in poetry, but are still keen to know yourself and your writing voice better.
3) You have an interested in poetry, prose, and imaginative writing
4) You think you are currently on a journey of self-discovery
5) You consider yourself a beginner who needs encouragement/guidance
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, call or write to-
Vibha: 9818566774 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashmi: 9873622256 / email@example.com