Sale Date Ended
Plan The Unplanned presents Hampi !!
Hampi is one of the World Heritage Sites that has been declared by UNESCO and is located on the beds of the Tungabhadra River. This city has a very rich history as it was one of the biggest and largest cities back in its day. It was even the capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Currently, the city is divided into halves: the hippie island and the heritage sites.
So if you have a part of you that is very interested in history and knowledge about how the old world worked, this is the place for you to be. With places such as Vittala Temple and the Virupaksha Temple, your entire curiosity will be sated. You will be surrounded by beautiful structures of architecture that have so many stories hidden within their stone walls. These sites also prove to be great places for taking pictures thanks to the sheer beauty of all the structures present there.
If you are someone who loves being at one with nature, this is the place for you as well. You will be embarking on a fun-filled journey which you will make with the help of mopeds and will get to see the beautiful panoramic views of the hippie island. You can walk between the boulders and marvel at how small we all really are as compared to the entire universe.
So join us on a visit to this spectacular place that is going to be a blend of culture, history, panoramic views and a lot of fun! Don't Worry Be Hampi!
2nd - 4th Feb 2018
Easy.The difficulty level is subjective.
Regular Cost: 3599/- (Exclusive of taxes)
DAY 0 -
- Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
Day 1 -
- Reach Hampi
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Take your mopeds and go for bouldering
- Explore hippie side of Hampi
- Visit waterfall and Sanapur reservoir
- Head back to stay
- Campfire at the rocks
DAY 2 -
- Explore heritage side – Virupaksha temple
- Take heritage walk via the Mathanga hills to reach Vitthala temple
- Take a coracle ride
- Reach Bangalore by 11:00 PM (approx)
- Sharing basis accommodation in Tents ( 2 Men/3 Men)
- Coracle ride
- Mopeds rent with fuel (1.5 litre)
- Bouldering under Professional - Guidance and Use of
- 2 Breakfast and 1 Dinner ( Veg Only )
- Transportation ( To and Fro till Bangalore ) ( Non AC)
- Experience that you gain
- Experience that you gain
- Lunch ( Day 1 and Day 2)
- Any kind of insurance
- Entry tickets to the historical sites/ monuments
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
- Exploring Hampi on Auto ( Min Rs 150 – Rs 200 Max)
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
5. As we shall be staying in tents, PTU aims to give you the real feel of camping. Please don't look forward to luxurious 5-star stay! But we promise to provide the 5-star fun!