Sale Date Ended
History, Trek, Science and Lots of Fun - ALL IN ONE TRIP!
This December vacation let your child explore the Vijanagara Kingdom as history comes alive in these monuments. They will trek the boulders of Hampi and explore their new boundaries, enjoy the beautiful sunrise, and learn about river Tungabhadra that sustains life among many villages around Hampi.
Activities at the camp:
• Hampi, the capital of erstwhile Vijayanagara Empire is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, they will explore the culture and architecture of the Vijayanagara Empire along with gaining an understanding of the military might and defense strategies embedded into the planning of this majestic city. The objective is to help children realize the importance of conservation of monuments of historical relevance.
• We will trek the boulders of Hampi and gain an understanding of the nature in an around the villages of Hampi. This scenic trek is refreshing and discussions at the peak help them reflect on their role in conserving nature and historical monuments.
• Visit to hydro-electric plant at TB Dam will give children a hands-on experience of the production of electricity from a renewable source of energy.
Age group: 8 - 14 year old
Duration: 3 days, and 2 nights
The package for participants of this camp includes:
* To and fro transport from Bangalore.
* Comfortable and secure accommodation (dormitory)
* Nutritious vegetarian food (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and periodic refreshments - juice and snacks)
* Guidance by qualified & experienced team
* Entry charges at TB Dam and all monuments
Camp leader, Deepti R Bhat is an educationist trained in outdoor environmental education in Sweden. She designs and organizes various outdoor-based learning programmes. She has been working with kids in all age groups over the past 6 years teaching them the importance of conservation, sustainable living and outdoor education.
All inclusive price: Rs. 7400 per child
Call us now on +91 8277600197 to make the booking and for any other queries!