All real estate professionals working in non-finance roles often face the challenges of dealing indirectly with financial data. As in any business, having a basic understanding of finance is not only important but also helpful. In the current scenario, the real estate sector has a lot of opportunities for cross-functional leaders. Here is where our short Executive Program on ‘Real Estate Finance (REF 101)’ steps in to help you develop the required financial understanding. Over the short period of 2 days you will grasp the key terms and calculations of basic real estate financial concepts which will help propel your career in real estate.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Contemporary Content in the area of Real Estate Financing
- Equips participants with an understanding of basic financial terminologies
- Specially designed for professionals with non-finance background
- A 16 hour program that involves examination and assessment
- Study resources for reference and practice
1. Professionals in the real estate sector who want to understand the basics of finance.
2. Students with an interest in real estate finance (Management, commerce, economics background) wanting to make careers in real estate.
3. Business development / Land acquisition professionals looking to enhance their financial knowledge.
Dates: 22nd and 23rd May 2019
16 Hours in-class program conducted on:
Wednesday and Thursday
Timing: 10a.m – 06p.m
FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20th May 2019
Rs. 10,000 /- exclusive of tax
MINIMUM BATCH SIZE: 50 participants
For more information: