Sale Date Ended
About the Course
This digital marketing course from XLRI is intended for sales and marketing executives who want to take advantage of digital marketing techniques to improve their and their company’s performance. Early career sales/marketing/advertising and IT professionals looking for a career shift to digital marketing will find this course useful. Entrepreneurs willing to adapt digital marketing for their business growth will benefit from this online digital marketing certification.
The learning Objectives of this course are:
• To understand how digital technology or media can impact firm’s tactical marketing activities and drive firm’s performance.
• To understand how to apply different digital marketing techniques.
• To align digital marketing activities with the firm’s marketing strategy.
• To manage digital content and apply analytics for effective digital marketing.
To accomplish above objectives, participants will be exposed to different digital marketing techniques (e.g., search engine marketing, social media, mobile marketing, and content management) during the course. Through this professional course in digital marketing from XLRI, participants will be able to appreciate the importance and effectiveness of digital marketing.
By the end of the course, participants may:
• Apply digital marketing techniques employing web, mobile and social media for firm’s marketing activities.
• Use digital marketing tools for managing digital campaign
• Manage in-house/outsourced digital marketing activities
• Certificate from XLRI
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from XLRI upon successful course completion
• Hands-on with tools
In depth learning provided by imparting learning on digital marketing techniques, tools and analytics using data labs
• Capstone Project - Practical Application
Get hands-on with real life application of what you learn in the class
• Live & Interactive online classes - NOT Recorded videos
Real classroom experience - Interact & Learn More
Candidates who successfully complete the course and fulfil all attendance and evaluation criteria will receive certification of completion from XLRI. Candidates who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants, who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
Watch Our Digital Marketing Training Certification Video
• Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
• All classes are delivered live by eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
• Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
• Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
• Be a part of rich Alumni Network
• Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
• Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
• Live tech support on chat and call for immediate support
• Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
• AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
• Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
• 95 % Course Completion rate
• 92 % Satisfaction Score
• 78 % Referability
Interested? Enroll in our Digital Marketing Certification Course now!
Course Commencement: 20th Dec '17
Class schedule: 2 classes of 1.5 hours each on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 08.00 p.m. to 09.30 p.m. IST
(i) For Indian Residents - Rs. 80,000+ Taxes
(ii) For International Students - USD 1750