Sale Date Ended
Everest Base Camp
A Trek to the Everest Base Camp in Nepal. Cross over many high mountain passes and trek on the glaciers. Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture. Visit some scenic Monasteries. Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges. See many high peaks with height of 8000 meters or more.
REGION : Nepal
SEASON : Rainy
GRADE : Difficult
MAX ALTITUDE : 18517 feet
APPROX TREKING DISTANCE: 97 Kms
START POINT: Kathmandu
END POINT: Kathmandu
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the finest trekking destinations in the world, where you not only get to see the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest but many other high peaks of the world such as Makalu and Lhotse. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp (EBC) is always the favorite among every adventure enthusiasts who love to trek. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp facing the south is in the Nepal region and the most popular option for trekkers to reach Everest Base Camp. It is situated on an altitude of 5364 meters. The route of Everest Base Camp Trek is moderately difficult and few instances will be very strenuous. This will be a challenging task and the key role over here is your patience level not your fitness level. People with average fitness level will be able to successfull, after all it is a trekking to the Everest Base Camp and not climbing the Mount Everest. Our guides, porters will take care and ensure that you are able to reach on your speed, let it take the time of its own.
Our trekking expedition will cover the below famous points apart from many other. Namche Bazaar, Namche Museum, Tengboche Monastery and The oldest Sherpa Village on the highest peak. We will get to see the Mount Lhotse, Mount Ama Dablam, The Imja Valley, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho Yu, Mount Pumori, Mount Nuptse, Mount Cholatse, Mount Thamserku, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Khumbutse, Lingtren, Mahalangur, Everest Base Camp and a trek to top of Mount Kala Patthar. You will get a panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges from the Mount Kala Patthar, including the complete view of the Everest.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu to Lukla (2, 800 meters), then walk to Phakding (2, 652
Day 3: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 meters)
Day 4: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3, 440 meters), Short Hiking
Day 5: Namche to Tengboche (3, 860 meters)
Day 6: Tengboche to Dingboche (4, 360 meters)
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Dingboche (4, 360 meters)
Day 8: Dingboche to Lobuche (4, 940 meters)
Day 9: Lobuche (4, 940 meters) to Gorakshep (5, 170 meters) to Everest Base Camp (5,364 meters) and come back to Gorakshep.
Day 10: Hiking to Kala Patthar (5, 645 meters) and descend to Lobuche (4,
Day 11: Lobuche (4, 940 meters) to Tengboche (3, 860 meters)
Day 12: Tengboche (3,860 meters) to Monjo (2, 835 meters)
Day 13: Monjo (2, 835 meters) to Lukla (2, 800 meters)
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure
Date:- 04 June To 18 June 2017
Inclusion & Exclusion:-
1. Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
2. Domestic airport transfers.
3. Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
4. Accommodation during the trekking period (12 nights).
5. Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
6. All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
7. Certified guide.
8. Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
9. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
10. Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
11. All government and local taxes.
Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
1. Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
2. Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
3. Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
4. Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
5. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery 6. recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
7. Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
8. Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
9. Nepalese visa fee.
10. Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
Please refer our website
Things To Carry:-
1) Warm shirt/ light micro fleece pullover/ full sleeve T-shirt
2) Water resistant trekking pants (Dri-fit)
3) Windproof/ water resistant jacket, down jacket with min 600 fill power rating
4) Thick Fleece/ Full-sleeve sweater
5) Thermal inner wear
6) Woolen cap, Inner fleece gloves, outer water proof gloves
7) Thick dri-fit woolen socks and regular socks
8) Scarf/ muffler / multifunctional headwear (optional)
9) Comfortable waterproof Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a thick sole, Camp shoes
11) Ice Grips / Winter Trax / Crampons
12) Raincoat/ Poncho
13) Small light weight towel
14) Insulated water bottle and hydration pack (optional)
15) Cap/ floppy, Sun glasses
16) Sturdy walking stick/ trekking pole
17) Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
18) Torch/ Flashlight (with extra batteries)
19) Personal medication
20) Personal toiletries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit:
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
4) Avoid trekking during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
7) The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.