Sale Date Ended
Everest Base Camp Expedition is counted as one of the most famous trekking destination in entire world. Being at the base of highest peak in the world gives it an additional glamor. It is not possible to explain in words how you feel when you are standing on Kala patthar (18600ft) overlooking Everest base camp and find the majestic Everest (29028 ft) in front of you. This is something one must experience in person.
TrekDi takes you to this grand trek in such a way that it becomes lifetime experience for everyone. We organise this event with the backing of extensive experience of high altitude trekking. The acclimatization halts, buffer days etc. are planned in such a way that even if it takes 2-3 days more than others to complete this trek, the chances of making to the kala patthar without any health trouble are highest.
In this trek we trek through Sagarmatha wildlife reserve and there are high chances to spot some rare fauna like Blue sheep, Himalayan Tahr, himalayan fox, Golden eagle, Lamergear or bearded vulture etc.
Difficulty Level - 3 (Medium)
Endurance Level - 5 (Very high)
Fees - 69,000 Per Person
Whats Included in Fees
1. Return airfare (kathmandu-Lukla -kathmandu)
2. All Veg. meals on the trek route
3. stay In Twin / Triple Sharing Bamboo Huts Or Camp.
4. Porterage charges (one porter among two participants and load person restricted up to 10Kg)
5. Stay In Kathamndu In 3 star Proparty On Twin shairing Basis.
6. Sagrmatha national park fees at Jorsale
7. Safety equipment
8. Local Experienced Sherpa to lead the group.
9. Basic first Aid. (Personalise First Aid Box For Each participaint)
Whats NOT included in Fees
1. To and Fro transport for Kathmandu, airport charges, airport to hotel transportation.
2. Food during Kathmandu stay, Any food on trek route apart from meals (fruit juices, fruit dishes etc).
3. Hot water, Hot shower etc.
4. All rescue & emergency charges will b borne by the participant. (horse, helicopter, medical expenses etc.)
5. Anything not mentioned in included list
Key Features of the Trek
> Travel on a small plane and land on one of the worlds highest airports
> Trek to Kala Patthar or Kala Pahad (18680 ft) from where we get Majestic view of Mt.Everest (29038 ft)
SCHEDULE OF THE TREK
Meeting Time and Place
Will be intimated to registered participants 10 days prior to the event.
1st Oct 2017
Fly Pune/Mumbai –Delhi-Kathmandu
Fly Kathmandu –Lukla (2800 meters/9186 ft) - Trek to jorsale (2611 mtrs/8566 ft )
Trek from Phakding/jorsale (2611 mtrs/8566 ft ) to Namche Bazzar ( 3440 mtrs/11286 ft)
Trek Acclimatize walk & Back Namche Bazzar ( 3440 mtrs/11286 ft)
Trek Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3854 mtrs/ 12644 ft)
Trek Tenboche to Dingboche (4343 mtrs/14248 ft)
Trek Acclimatise walk & back to Dingboche (4343 mtrs/14248 ft)
Trek Dingboche to Lobuche (4930 mtrs/16174 ft)
Trek Lobuche to Gorakhshep, Visit Base camp and back to Gorakhshep (5243 mtrs/)
Trek to Kala Patthar and back to Gorakhshep, descend to Pheriche
Start descending towards Shomre
Trek from Shomre to Benkar
Trek from Benkar to Lukla (2800 meters)
Fly back to kathmandu free day for shopping or visit to Pashupathinath
Fly Kathmandu- Delhi -Mumbai/Pune