Sale Date Ended
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What are the threats and how to stay safe
- Social, mobile, cloud - threats and mitigation
- System Hacking and protection
- Password Security and hacking
- Hacking Windows password
- Website hacking (OWASP top 10)
- Using Google as hacking tool
- Gmail, Facebook Hacking & protection
- How to do Web Application Penetration Testing
- How Hackers Hide their identity while performing the attack
- Network Penetration Testing
- Kali Linux & Metasploit (live demo)
- Vulnerability Assessment & penetration testing - Tools
- Encryption and steganography (tools & techniques)
- Hiding messages behind images
- Tools used by professionals for Ethical Hacking / VAPT
- Scanning and structuring of network
- Port scanning and countermeasure
- Spoofing MAC address
Who Should Join:
1. Students who are interested in Cyber Security
2. Cyber Security professionals who wishes to update on industry tools and best practices
3. Any person who wishes to know how to stay safe
The faculty will start from basics and cover advance topics on Metasploit (penetration testing) and creating hacking tools using Python.
Participants may bring their own laptops.
A certificate will be provided to each participant.
Lunch will be provided.
Gulab Kumar Mondal
Certified Ethical Hacker
A graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Gulab researches on automated and manual security testing methodologies, Exploit writing, Python scripting, Cryptography, secure Java programming. He is a Certified Ethical Hacker from EC-Council.
Gulab Kumar Mondal is also a BSNL Gold Certified Engineer who has successfully conducted security audit, using Metasploit framework, Kali Linux, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Sniffing, Wireless Cracking, etc. He is currently associated with ISOEH as an security auditor & corporate trainer.