Sale Date Ended
Erudite Adventures presents Exciting winters-Weekend Thrill for all adventure seekers in twin cities who are bored with mundane daily chores, who seek thrill and bored of visiting routine places of interest. We are organising an overnight camp for couples, youngsters, IT People etc, where one can get an opportunity to bond together, feel the adrenaline pumping in their nerves by doing exciting activities planned exclusively, experience some amazing fun and breath-taking Ballooning, Roller Zorbing and much more that you can cherish for long. Designed especially for Zypsy souls and adventure seekers.
*The campaign starts from November 24th Onwards organised every weekend until Jan last week.
Summary of activities planned for two days (Overnight Camping)
For Whom: Age 18+ and should be fit.
Difficulty level - Easy, FIRST TIMERS welcome.
Camp Begins from 24th November Onward Every weekend.
2999 - each
The Paid Activity will be Hot Air Ballooning @ 1000/-per person or 3000/- for a group of 4.
*The payment need to be made at the activity point.
*It will be Tethered flight maximum height 200fts. Will do if the weather condition supports. The wind condition should be below 4 knots. It will be executed in the evening after 5.00p.m. or early morning 5.00 a.m. Onwards.
For corporate booking or any other queries contact
*Corporate companies can have their exclusive campout if they have 40+ participants.
Two days’ camp overnight adventure camp
Event Duration: 26hrs- An Overnight Camp
Start time:10 am- Day 1
End time: 11:30 am next day
Stay: Four Men Alpine tent /Igloo Tents.
Common toilets for Male/ Female
10 A.M - Briefing
10:30am: Assembling and tent camps set up and allotments
First in line: Rock-climbing and Rappelling
Break for Lunch
Hot air Ballooning-Paid activity (Single @1000, Group of Four 4000Rs)
Nature Treasure Hunt
Few Team Activities Monster ball
7am: Wakeup call
8am: Assembling and briefing followed by breakfast
Early morning trek to the hilltop
Activities after trekking
*No dependency one can enjoy n number times depending upon time and dependencies
Closure: Audios @ 11:30 Am
Please note: The above is a tentative itinerary and not final.
1) No smoking and No alcohol.
2) No littering and No pollution of water.
3) This is not a luxury trip, but out most care has been taken to make your trip comfortable.
4) Ladies and Gents accommodation in separate tents if not from one family
5) Food will be mostly vegetarian.
6) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
7) If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
8) If you can't swim please don't go deep into the water.
9) This is an exploratory trek, kindly bear with anything that might come ahead of us.
10) This is a simple exploratory trek. All expectations are imaginary.
11) Event hosts decisions are final
Things to Bring
This list is just an indication, please pack light .
1) A good and positive mood.
2) 1 track pant/loose trousers or jeans( full length ).
3) 2 T-shirts ( please avoid bright coloured and shiny clothes).
4) A rucksack or a hiking bag to keep all the things.
5) Mosquito repellent cream.
6) Sun hat / headgear (to protect from sun )
7) Walking /Trekking /Sports shoes used previously along with 2 pairs of new socks.
8) Digital / Video Camera, if you don't want to miss capturing the beautiful views.
9) Torch / Flashlight /Headlight with spare batteries.
10) Medicines you need.
11) Refreshments / Chocolates / Energy bars/ Energy Drinks / Sugar or Salt mixture.
12) Water bottle - 2 Liters. Get your own bottles, we avoid buying of plastic bottles.
13) Photo Id ( Passport, Employee/College Id, Pan card/Election Card/ Driving License) with a xerox copy.
14) Toiletries (toothbrush, paste, small towel/napkin, comb).
15) 2 biodegradable plastic bags medium size to carry waste.
16) Hot air ballooning is dependent on weather conditions and its a tethered flight, can go upo 100 meters, below 4 knots
17) Refund not allowed at last minute at the venue
18) There may be changes in the itinerary at any point due to irregular weather conditions. Only if the weather and water levels at the lake are normal and permissions are granted,
Responsible Trekking: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Erudite Expl earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.