Sale Date Ended
Nurture Talent Academy has the objective of promoting entrepreneurship by training young entrepreneurs and students about entrepreneurship and business plan. Our efforts enable students learn and understand key steps towards starting their own ventures.
Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs, has designed a unique program for students who are budding entrepreneurs. It is a mix of presentations, exercises, games, public speaking and group discussions. The aim is to motivate and train our students to take up entrepreneurship as a career option.
Topic - Orientation on Entrepreneurship – Idea to Execution
- Insights into entrepreneurship, challenges in starting a business
- How to generate business ideas
- What are the ways and means of starting your journey as an entrepreneur?
- Idea to execution - key steps towards starting up.
- B-Plan training- How to make an effective B-plan?
- Basics of finance, marketing and sales
- B-Plan Games, exercise and quizzes.
- Sources of Investment for startups in India
- Basics of incubation and angel investments
- How to get mentors for your startup
- How to start a business during college
About Amit Grover - Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
Amit Grover, an IIT-IIM alumnus, is an individual passionate about entrepreneurship. He has worked with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida, before starting Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st institute for training entrepreneurs. Started in January, 2010, with the objective of training and mentoring startups, students and professionals, it has already conducted 150 workshops, across 49 cities attended by 7000 participants. The objective is to enable 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs. Amit is also a member of Mumbai Angels, India’s premier group of angel investors, where he has led over 20 early stage deals in past 4 years.
Important Points to note
1. Student/Participant will get a start-up CD kit having e-books, videos, ppts, excels, documents etc. worth Rs 750 free during the workshop.
2. Certificate of Participation from Nurture Talent Academy to each participant of the workshop.
3. Program registrations are open for outside college students also.