Sale Date Ended
Classroom Without Walls Camp
26 December 2017 - 28 December 2017
The entrepreneurship boot camp you would want to attend. Living in a world where students have to learn what will make them the brightest of business leaders. Most kids will learn to understand what business and entrepreneurship is about. This 3-day Classroom Without Walls Camp will teach students aged 11-18 to develop, launch and operate a business. Light bulbs will be forming all over their head, allowing them to expand their creative mind without boundaries.
Modules we concentrate on:
1) Project Management
2) Public speaking and Presentations
3) Design thinking and 3D modelling
4) Leadership and People Management
5) High Performance Team Building
In this 3 days, we are going to put your children to work.
1. They will wake up early and get ready for a hard days work.
2. They will choose to work in a field they love, after their interviews.
3. They will form teams, train themselves and take their ideas forward.
4. They have to present and get funds too.
5. Everything they have learned about life and leadership, they have to unlearn and start at ground zero.
6. They have to go through the pain of taking ideas to fruition.
7. They must successfully create a prototype and sell it to you and us.
The purpose of this workshop is to:
Students are divided into teams of 6-8 and will be asked to create a business plans from scratch. Team-building exercises will be done at the beginning to get to know each other and all their strengths, so that they will be able to identify the leaders. Roles in a team includes CEO, vice-president, marketing director, human resource managers and financial officer. Business plan will be presented to a panel of judges and parents on the last day.