Sale Date Ended
Join us for an Enamel Jewelry Making Session.
This course includes:
A basic understanding of enamel and the process of enamelling and an
overview of some of the techniques in use today.
• Cutting and finishing copper pieces into a pendant and a pair of
• Annealing, cleaning and application of enamel layers
• Embedding copper wires in the enamel
• Firing temperatures and firing schedules
• Using an emery stone to smoothen the enamel and finishing
• Adding findings to complete your jewellery
You will be able to take away two pendants with a matched set of
earrings after this course.
Fees: Inclusive of all the materials, colours and the use of furnace.
Duration: 3to 4 hours