for one participant
Sale Date Ended
Get unlimited access to the link for six months.
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 24
This webinar focuses on how to work with negative coworkers and helps you learn techniques to deal effectively with these problem children so they either become productive members of your team, or they go away.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Who takes up more of your time than any other employees?
• Who keeps you awake at night, wondering what they’ll do next?
• Who distracts you and your team from its mission?
• Who do you wish would “get with the program?”
• Who do you wish would just “go away?”
That’s right – EMPLOYEES FROM HELL. Want to do something about them? This webinar will give you some answers.
Determining Your Strategy
• How to create a culture of accountability in the workplace
• A fresh approach to rewarding the behaviors you want
• One question that will tell you how to respond to toxic coworkers
• Three factors you must consider to determine if the person is worth the energy required to save them
• Keep them or fire them – a simple method for calculating the trade-offs
Conducting the Interventions
• Preparing yourself so you’re likely to succeed in managing employees from hell
• Six steps to follow that will raise the odds your EFH will change
• Dos and don’ts that will reduce the odds you’ll end up in court
• The “Ross Perot” technique for dealing with behavioral slippage
• When and how to cut your losses
• Respite for your conscience – why you shouldn’t beat yourself up for doing what’s right
It has been said that people are your greatest resource – and it’s true. Great organizations are made up of great people. It is also true, however, that:
• One non-performer can lower the standards of performance for everyone
• One bad actor can affect the morale of those around him
• One disruptive character can make life miserable for those who work with her and especially for you
In this webinar, you’ll learn techniques for dealing effectively with the toxic people in the workplace and how to create a culture of accountability in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Team Leaders
• Leaders – anyone who manages others
Years of Experience: 30+ years
Areas of Expertise: Leadership, Organization Culture, and Employee Development
For thirty years, Larry Johnson has been helping organizations create more productive cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. He has received rave reviews from more than150,000 business, government, and health-care professionals in every state in the union, as well as
in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business. Additionally, Larry has eight years of real life experience as a manager in health care, three years as a manager in city government, and 30 years as president of his own consulting firm.
Larry is the coauthor of the highly acclaimed, top-selling business ethics book, Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity and the landmark guide to managing inter-generational conflict, Generations Inc., From Boomers To Linksters, Managing the Friction Between Generations at Work.
Larry has been quoted in CNN Tech, the Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review. He has appeared on CNN and has written more than 200 published articles on the topic of improving organizational culture.
Among many others, Larry has spoken for Rocky Mountain Governmental Purchasing Association, NAA (National Association of Realtors, National Apartment Association), IREM (Institute for Real Estate Management), Virginia Apartment Association, Westinghouse, General Electric, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Intel Corporation, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald’s Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the American Health Care Association, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.