Sale Date Ended
Participants: Managers – Project / Team Leads – Supervisors – Quality – Process Leads & All Employees Across The Board
Workshop Methodology: Interactive & Participatory Case Based Reasoning & Facilitation
Workshop Content Coverage – Outline Of Topics [1 to 2 Days]:
[Schedule: 9:15-10:45AM / 11-1PM / 1:45-3:15PM / 3:30-5:30PM]
~1 to 2 Hours Per Topic
Emotional Intelligence is the emotional, personal and social aspects of your intelligence. It is your common sense, your people skills and your psychological well being. It consists of skills that can improve through learning and experience, unlike personality traits, which tend to remain fairly constant. Being smart (IQ) may get you in the door, but emotional intelligence (EQ) is the key to your success. Your EQ has a profound effect on your performance and relationships, and its impact spreads throughout the working environment.
Emotional intelligence involves:
- Emotional awareness by self and exercising control;
- Good people management, development and teamwork skills;
- Flexibility/Adaptability to work seamlessly with different experts and novice members as a joint cross-function team;
- Stress tolerance, Stress Management & Work Life Balance;
- Maintaining a positive outlook in a rational and analytical way!
Emotional intelligence can improve through learning and experience, which will positively affect every aspect of your life. This workshop provides the opportunity to gain self-awareness and to establish a personal improvement plan.
Training Objectives [Duration: 1 to 2 Days]:
Participants will learn about emotional intelligence and explore practical methods of improving EQ.
1) What is emotional intelligence and why does it matter at work and in everyday personal and professional life?
2) Being self aware and recognizing the effect your emotions have on performance, effectiveness and efficiency
3) Building positive relationships for becoming trustworthy and seeking first to understand others before getting understood
4) Being resilient and staying focused in stressful situations towards ultimate solutions for problems by effective decisions
5) Controlling anger (so as not to regret what you have said) and staying positive in challenging times to produce great results and outcomes
6) Exploring Major Components Of Emotional Intelligence @ Work
7) Action plans for continued success
8) Emotional Intelligence Framework For Self-Assessment