What Will You Learn?
High performers are those who know how to channelize their own anger as well as the anger of those around them to achieve the greater good required in the situation. They do so by recognizing what anger is made up of - "the anatomy of anger". And they know how to use the ingredients of anger to cook up a recipe that serves for the greater good in the situation. Mahatma Gandhi channelized his anger at being thrown out of a train despite holding a valid ticket, in a way that created history.
Would you be interested in learning this?
If you would like to refer someone to attend this, send me their names and e-mail address.
I need your confirmation LATEST within 48 hours.
Some Facts About Emotional Fitness Gym
- Interviewed & Featured in the news on Front Page by Times Of India - Pune Times dated 18th October, 2013 - http://tinyurl.com/la2ln4j
- Interviewed & Featured in the news by Mid - Day dated 27th September, 2013 - http://tinyurl.com/oxcrl9r & again on 10-Jul-2014 - http://tinyurl.com/nljq9tb
- Interviewed & Featured by MJ Shubhra on 94.3 Radio One - http://tinyurl.com/kbtcbt4
- 65+ workshops conducted (as of Nov-2014)
- Based on principles of Scientifically Researched & Proven field of NeuroScience and NeuroPlasticity
Why People Must Attend This Full 1 Day Workshop?
1) To learn how to develop immunity against Emotional Viruses
2) To PHENOMENALLY IMPROVE Your responses to challenging circumstances
3) To FOCUS on Your GOALS
4) To develop and retain PEAK ENERGY levels for Your BEST PERFORMANCE
5) To bring about long lasting Personal Transformation leading to happier and more fulfilling personal as well as professional life
6) To help alleviate biological symptoms (like BP, diabetes, asthama)
7) To get a Preview into some of the MOST POWERFUL tools of subconscious mind power
8) To experience exercises, activities and content NOT available in any other training
- Better team & organizational results – job performance, decision making, creativity, employee turnover, teamwork, negotiations, leadership
- Improved productivity & efficiency.
- Improved Collaboration & Reduced Conflict.
- Develop a emotionally healthier work environment.
- Reduced stress levels & Better work life balance.
- Energized & fitter mind and body.
- Improved relations with self and others.
- Feel good about yourself & others.
- Balanced emotional state of mind.
- General sense of happiness & well-being leading to better health.
- Negative emotions like anger, frustration, irritation reduced or even eliminated.
Why Choose This Workshop?
- Offers the next step after awareness!
- Brings about a transformation at a conscious as well as sub-conscious level.
- Offers high impact, results oriented, realistic & relevant methodology.
- Receive practical tools & techniques to take away with you.
- Be involved all day. Technique based.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Management – MD, CxO, VP, Head of Department
- HR Professionals at all levels
- Sales Professionals at all levels
- Managers & Senior Managers
- Employees at all levels
- Business Owners, Professionals
- Trainers, Teachers, Coaches/Counselors/Therapists, Students
- Social workers, Health/Sports Professionals
What is Emotional Fitness Gym ?
Emotions can be considered just like muscles in the body. The muscles which you exercise more will develop more strength, and more endurance. The ones you don't exercise, could shrivel if not under-develop.
At the Emotional Fitness Gym you learn
- how to reduce tension at a BIOLOGICAL level INSTANTLY
- how to adapt your thoughts, beliefs and thinking process to serve a much more USEFUL and BENEFICIAL purpose
- how to initiate desired changes into your personality and your life at a SUBCONSCIOUS level
- how to generate a NEW SELF IMAGE
To know more about Emotional Fitness Gym
- Watch Presentation on my website - http://www.anildagia.com/emotional-fitness-gym-5th-element-pune
- Read my blog posts
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Master tools to regulate & gain control of one’s own emotions.
- Have a positive influence on the emotion & motivation of others.
- Learn to handle your emotional triggers.
- Apply tools to increase personal skills - self awareness & self management of personal emotions to boost productivity & accomplishment.
- Use the concepts & techniques in the workplace.
- Monitor & adapt your own emotions for the benefit of yourself, your team & department.
- Be able to use practical techniques in work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service & supervision.
Program Flow For The Entire Workshop
1. Introduction – Emotional Fitness Gym
2. Neurally Inspired Exercises Targeting Your Brains Area For
- Synchronizing your Mind Body rhythm
- Negative Emotions
- Positive Emotions
3. Cognitive Re-Appraisal To Identify & Modulate Your Beliefs
- Write your story
- Structured Analysis Of Your Thoughts, Ideas & Beliefs From Your Story
- Identify & Modulate Your Beliefs.
- Re-write Your Story.
4. Anatomy of Anger.
5. Facilitator Assisted Guided Visualization.
6. Guided Visualization To Generate A New Self Image.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL RESOURCES JUST FOR YOU TO TAKE BACK - Ensure You Continue To Remain At Peak Performance Even After The Workshop Is Over.
1.Proprietary Audio CD with all the visualization exercises
2.Set of Proprietary Audio CDs (3 numbers)
N B : Audio / Video recording of the session is strictly not allowed
About The Trainer Anil Dagia
– Foremost NLP trainer in Pune
– Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you how to apply NLP in your daily everyday life
– "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the epithets given to him by those who have attended his courses
– Creator of "Emotional Fitness Gym", "Neuro Linguistic Manipulation" & yet to be launched "Tongue In Cheek Creatvtea"
– Featured in the news on Front Page by Times Of India - Pune Times dated 18th October, 2013 - http://tinyurl.com/la2ln4j
– Featured in the news by Mid - Day dated 27th September, 2013 - http://tinyurl.com/oxcrl9r
– Featured in the news by Mid - Day dated 10th July, 2014 - http://tinyurl.com/nljq9tb
– Featured on 94.3 Radio One - http://tinyurl.com/kbtcbt4
– More than 1000 skill endorsements on linkedin
– Trained/coached over 2400 people across 9 nationalities
– Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
– Those trained include Doctors, Surgeons, Trainers, Psychologists, Business Owners, Students, Teachers, Management Consultants, HR Professionals, IT professionals, as well as very distinguished and highly decorated officers from the Indian Army
– 20 Years In IT Industry , Reputed For Turning Around Troubled Projects
Watch Video Testimonials