Sale Date Ended
Bring gizmos to life with electrical engineering and programming.
The engineering design process helps participants create a solution and then build it. Participants are exposed to amazing projects that teach the science behind circuits. We use real "grown up" (but child-safe) components like circuit boards, switches, LED lights, and motors as we explore concepts like conductivity, resistance, and magnetism in a hands-on setting that promotes exploration, creativity and fun.
At the end of class, children will take home a working project to show off what they learned and encourage their ongoing exploration of science and technology.
What skills do kids learn?
• In addition to electronics, kids get lots of hands-on building experience with authentic tools.
• Learn the fundamentals of electrical engineering.
• Understand how to program, design circuits and hack electronics.
• Discover the different electronics platform.
What Students Create
• Electronic prototypes that solve real-world problems.
Know more about the camp
Geeky Electronics Level 1:
9.30 am - 11.30 am
Geeky Electronics Level 2:
1.45 pm - 3.45 pm
Robotics + Code Club:
11.45 am - 1.15 pm and 4.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Aurdino + Internet Of Things + Home Automation:
9.30 am - 11.30 am | 11.45 am - 1.15 pm | 1.45 pm - 3.45 pm | 4.00 pm - 6.00 pm