Explore Exhibitions and Conference LLP is hosting a 2 day Summit from 18 to 19 June 2018 in New Delhi, India . The EV India Summit 2018 supported by NITI Aayog will address the competitive landscape of electric vehicles worldwide, coupled with the vast opportunities and potential challenges of EV development in India. At this global gathering you will capitalize on the latest EV trends and exchange ground breaking ideas with experts and industry visionaries on trending topics including: battery technologies, energy storage solutions and developing charging infrastructure. This summit will also bring together the who’s who of e-mobility sector to analyse the technical challenges while framing the commercial opportunities currently facing global OEMs, power-train manufacturers, EV component suppliers and their supply chains.
· Regulations, Policies, Subsidies and Climate Pledge
· Infrastructure Development: Charging Solutions
· Battery, Energy and Storage Solutions
· FDI, PPP and Investment Opportunities
· Roadmap for EV and Sustainable Technologies Adoption
· Research and Development of New Technologies in India
· Skillsets Empowerment
· Employment Opportunities
• Gain knowledge on India’s EV Vision 2030 and its strategies
• Identify potential state wise EV Projects across India
• Learn from International experts on significant milestones achieved and the ROI components
• Understand the latest technologies which will be the future for successful EV adoption in India
• Interact with industry experts for an answer to the most pressing challenges.
For details contact email@example.com / +91 7022871384 / www.exploreexhibitions.com/evsummit
electric vehicle events 2018, electric vehicle conference 2018, electric vehicle conference india, ev in india, electric vehicles in india market, electric vehicle market in india, future of electric vehicles in india, electric vehicle scenario in india, current status of electric vehicles, electric vehicle battery technologies, Advances in Battery Technologies for Electric Vehicles , EV Battery News - Research & Breakthrough battery technology, Technology Forecast for Electrical Vehicle, Electric Vehicle Batteries, Analysis of Current Battery Technology and Electric Vehicles, Assessment of Electric Vehicle and Battery Technology, The Latest Developments in EV Battery Technology