Sale Date Ended
Effective Project Management (PMP)
Project Management is the key focus area nowadays because Managing Projects is one of the difficult task. A project isn't something that's part of normal business operations. A project consumes resources whether people, funds, materials, or time, and it has funding & resource limits. No matter what the type of project, project management typically follows the same pattern – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closure.
In an order to understand, acquire & implement the above we have come up with following workshops on Project Management which are Extensively Designed for people who have anything to do with Projects or Project Management, irrespective of their Industry Type, Domain, Age or Geography.
* Project & Project Management Overview – Understand what is Project and difference between operations & project management. What is Program & Portfolio Management & how it’s associated with Projects.
* Project Life Cycle & Process Groups – Understand Project Life Cycle, from begin of a Project to End of the Project. Understand five phases of the Project, and learn how they are integrated.
* Project Initiation & Planning – How a project is initiated with Project Charter. Defining assumptions, risks, broader time lines & budget. Plan a Project with Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Procurement, Risks and Quality Management.
* Project Execution & Project Monitoring & Controlling – Understand how to execute the Projects. Understand how to control timelines, cost and scope of the project alongwith managing stakeholders expectations.
* Project Closing – How to close a project with performance appraisals, contracts closure etc. Understand how to integrate the entire project to meet the end objective.
* Project Scope & Time Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope. Learn how to create WBS, Network diagrams, develop schedules.
* Project Cost Management – Understand how to determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Learn earned value techniques to manage the project cost. Techniques for monitoring & controlling costs.
* Project Quality Management – What is Quality control and Quality assurance. How this is applicable to the projects. What are the tools and methods to define and implement Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
* Project Human Resource & Communication Management – How to acquire, develop and manage project teams. How to manage stakeholders, meeting project reporting requirements etc. How to meet stakeholder expectations by setting right expectations for communications management.
* Project Risk & Procurement Management – Understand what are known unknown and what are unknown unknowns. How to manage them, How to mitigate, accept or transfer risks. How to determine what is to be purchased, how to be purchased, when to be purchased, and other associated procurement things to be managed.
We believe that every Human being is special. We @ Heuristic have taken an initiative to train all type of professionals in such a way so that they could enhance their skills on some of the office automation tools available in the market. Professionals can add value to their work through these tools in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.