Sale Date Ended
Individual and team success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others, face to face, as well as virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and every interaction is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Whether presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
This workshop develops your ability to focus on your outcome, tune in to your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact. This workshop helps people communicate effectively, appropriately and clearly in all situations. This is a great course for everyone as the benefits can have a positive effect on every aspect of their life. Learn to understand how you communicate, how others communicate and adjust to meet their needs.
The participants will be able to –
· Recognise the importance of effective communication in various situations.
· Identify listening as an active, constructive process and effectively practice active listening
· Discuss the importance of communication
· Review the basics of adult communication
· Analyze the non-verbal component of communication
· Assimilate the importance of listening
· Illustrate the significance of being assertive
· Explore the necessity of being open to others’ ethnicity
· Use positive statements to lead people towards positive actions.
9.30 am to 5.45 pm.
9.30 am to 10.30am
Understanding benefits of Effective Communication
10.30 am to 10.45 am -Tea / Coffee Break
10.45 am to 12 noon-
12 noon to 1.15 pm
1.15 pm to 2.00 pm – Lunch Break
2.00 pm to 3.45 pm
3.45 pm to 4 pm- Tea / Coffee Break
4 pm to 5 pm-
5 pm to 5.45 pm- Qs & As & closing
Who will benefit?
Working professionals in any sector. Aspiring Youngsters, Managers and Professionals.
After all, improved communications lead to better working environment and hence are a direct link to better productivity.
IITD Expert Faculty
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific issues with the expert faculty.
Medium: English, Hindi
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.