Hello Monsoon trekkers!!
An awesome trekking trail awaits us in the monsoons. The adventure trek to Duke’s nose. Situated in the Lonavala-Khandala region, Duke’s Nose is very popular spot amongst trekkers. Dense Forest, Splashing waterfall and breathtaking view of the Sahyadri Mountains from the top are the major attractions of this trek.
Date: – 08th July 2018
Region: Lonavala- Khandala
Itinerary: – Pune to Pune:
05.30 am – Assemble at Shivajinagar railway station
06.00 am – Departure by Sinhagad Express – General compartment (Sharp)
07.30 am – Get down at Khandala railway station which is after Lonavala
08.00 am – Tea & Breakfast
08.30 am – Start Trek towards the waterfall.
11.00 am – Reach Waterfall & Enjoy for sometime
01.00 pm – Climb and reach Duke’s nose top. Explore & Lunch (to be provided by us at the start of the trip)
02.30 pm – Start Descending to the base have tea & Depart towards Lonavala
05.00 pm – Reach Lonavala Railway station
06.10 pm – Board Local to Pune
Cost: Rs.500 per person (Pune to Pune)
Includes: Transportation by Train, morning tea n Breakfast,Lunch,Evening Tea, Basic First Aid & expert trek leaders.
Excludes anything that is not specifically mentioned in includes.
The last date to register 5 July 2018, thereafter if available. Registrations might close early if the seats get filled.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
4. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
5. Cap & rain cover
6. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Shoes are the must – Good quality trekking /sports.
10. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.