Dudhiware Waterfall Rappelling 14 October
Sale Date Ended
Dudhiware Waterfall Rappelling 15 October
Sale Date Ended
DUDHIWARE WATERFALL RAPPELLING
Come and enjoy the thrill of this happening recreational adventure sport this monsoon
Dudhiware Waterfall is located near Lonavala. Approx height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of this waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it.Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety. This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts. Approx. height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of this waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it.
MAX ALTITUDE : 2500 ft
START POINT: Dudhiware
END POINT: Dudhiware
1.Reporting time 06.00am
2.Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3.In route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4.Leave towards Dudhiware Waterfall by 09.00am.
5.Reach the activity location by 10.15am.
7.Start the activity by 10.30am.
8.Lunch/Pack Lunch by 1.30-02.00 p.m.
9.Continue the activity till 04.00 p.m.
10Evening refreshments by 04.30 p.m.
11.Leave towards Pune by 05.00 p.m.
12.Return to Pune by 08.00 p.m.
1250/- + 5% GST
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc..
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.
Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes & Rainjacket / Unbrella.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & Slippers (Nobody Likes to get into et Shoes after the activity :-) )
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: