Double Sharing (Idle for Couples)
Sale Date Ended
Triple Or Quad Sharing (Idle for Groups & Families)
Sale Date Ended
Leh – Ladakh Trip by Mastrix Events
27th August – 3rd September 2016
Cost deion - 16800/- (Triple & Quad Sharing)
Cost deion - 18300/- (Double Sharing)
Total Seats: 20
Main Highlights of the Tour : Destinations Covered
Kargil, Leh, Nubra Valley, Sham Valley, Sonmarg Valley, Drass (second coldest inhabitate place in the world).
World Famous Pangong Lake ( Various Movies were Shot near this Famous Lake like , JabTak Hain Jaan , 3 IDIOTS , Dil Se, Sanam re etc )
Khardungla Top 18,380 ft : Worlds 1st & 3rd highest Motorabel Road, Zojila Pass 12,117ft , Chang La 17,350 ft. , Moon Land Lamayuru , Magnetic Hill , Shanti Stupa ,Bacterian Camel Ride : Double Humped camel , Ancient Silk Route which was used for Trade between india,china and many other Countries . Leh Palace , Shey Palace , Thiksey Monastery , Hemis Monastery,Shyok River,Sulphur Springs, and many more.
Day 01: Arrival in Srinagar -
Meet & greet at Srinagar Airport or Bus stand , transfer to Deluxe Houseboat For Overnight stay .
Day 02: Srinagar to Kargil -
After Breakfast Leave for Kargil by early Morning, , through Sonmarg and Zojila Pass12,117 , Covering Drass ( 2nd Coldest Place in World ) , Visit Vijay Samarg in Kragil Overnight stay at Deluxe Hotel In Kargil .
Day 03: Kargil to Leh -
After Breakfast leave for LEH Enroute Mulbekh, Fotula Pass, Lamayuru, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pattharsahib, Sangam view , Hall Of Fame overnight stay in LEH
Day 04: Leh to Nubra Valley -
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World,18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit/ Panamic , Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at Guest House.
Day 05: Nubra Valley to Leh -
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Visit Shanti Stupa and drive back to hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 06: Leh to Pangong Lake -
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., third highest motorable road in the world. 1200 hrs enroute Shey Palace , Thiksey Monastery Sindhu Ghat . Arrive Pangong, highest salt waterLakein the World, shared by two countriesIndia and China. Enjoy the beauty of lake on the Banks of the pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of theLake. Enjoy Beauty of Pangong lake. Overnight stay at in camp on the banks of Pangong Lake.
Day 07: Pangong Lake to Leh
After Breakfast visit Shooting Spot , and drive back crossing Chang La Pass to Hemis Monastery & then to Leh by same Route, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08: Departure
After Breakfast you will be transferred to airport and fly back to Delhi with unlimited memories.
Note:: Delhi – Srinagar – Delhi by Flight as per requirement.
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing
• Breakfast & Dinner ( Veg )
• Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas
• Non Ac Cab
• Airport / Bus stand Transfers
• Portable Oxygen Cylinders
• Medical kit.
• All taxes
• Any Airfare / Train Fare.
• Any pony/ Camel charges.
• Entry fees .
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay /Blockage of roads / cancellation / strike .
• Any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
Terms & Conditions:
• The third and fourth occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
• Room heaters if required can be provided on chargeable basis, subject to availability.
• Hot water is only provided for 2 hours during the morning and evening in Leh. In camps, hot water is only available for a limited time in the morning.
• Connectivity (phone as well as internet) is poor and unreliable in Ladakh. Most hotels will not have a Wi-Fi connection.
• There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tsomoriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the customer directly.
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
• Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
• Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• In case of cancellation before 20 days of the trip, 50% will be refunded
• In case of cancellation before 7 days of the trip, 10% will be refunded
In case of lack of booking, we might cancel the trip without prior notice and Full refund (Except the online convenience fees)
Avoid Acute Mountain Sickness
Acute mountain sickness can occur to any one at an altitude above 10,000 ft. above sea level, therefore, make it sure to take complete rest on the day of arrival and get you acclimatized.
Things to Carry:
• Woolen Clothing
• Inner Clothing (Thermal Wear) / Sun Hat / Cap.
• Sun Glasses with UV Protection.
• Sun Screen Lotion & Cold Cream.
• Slippers and Proper Shoes.
• Cotton Clothing for day Journey.
• Personal Toiletries / Wind Cheater / Tissue Roll.
• Avomine – Vomiting.
• D Cold – Illness / Combiflam – Body Pain.
• Diamox (250mg) – For High Altitude / High Pressure.
• Personal Medicines.
Do & Don’ts
• On Arrival, please rest for 24 Hours, as you are travelling to High Altitude from Low, due to low oxygen.
• Have plenty of drinking water or any kind of liquid (except alcohol)
Kindly Contact us on :: +91-977-346-3992 / +91-876-733-4126 / +91-889-883-6204