.NET is an operating system frameworks developed by Microsoft that primarily runs on windows. It contains a big library and provides interoperability for language. It is a platform that contains services, tools suites and a kind of change in the infrastructure of the web strategy of the company. The .NET helps in running and building of applications of next generation and web services of XML.
From the viewpoint of user, there are four major principles of .NET which are as follows:
• It eliminates the boundaries between internet and applications
• It not just interact with a single web site or an application, but it also attach the user to a bulk of computers that will combine and exchange data and objects
• Fresh ways of cooperating with the application data will be there like handwritten recognition and speech.
• User can access there information at any time, from anywhere and from any device.
Topics Covered in .NET Course:
- Microsoft.NET Overview
- About .NET Framework
- Developing Windows Forms Applications
- Standard Controls - Windows Application
- Event Handlers
- Object oriented programming (Oops)
- C# & VB Languages
- Exception Handling (C# & VB)
- C# & VB Languages Features
- Assemblies, Reflection, Delegates
- Advanced Programming
To be a successful .net professional you should come to us, us for most advanced training on .net
For more details:
Call us: +1 678-899-6841.
Check out or latest videos: