After two successful edition of ‘Disco Ball New Year’ (2016 – Take It Easy) & (2017 – Tulip Lawns Marve)
We are back with a bang…!
So ring in the New Year this time with top #Bollywood DJ'S on the console at Mumbai's Open #AirParty. Flag’s has been in the business for 5 Years and throwing the most amazing #NewYearEve #Party in town. And it's getting bigger and better with each passing year. Celebrate 31st #December, Party with a company of more than 2000 people.
On the deck duties: DJ Mahesh | VDJ Pankaj, DJ Yash kukreja and many more…..
Dance till the dawn breaks | Let there be no boundaries to the fun | Reach out to the New Sunrise while partying through the night
Party from Dusk till Dawn & on….& on…..
In the spirit of the famous Disco Ball and countdown to the New Year's Eve 2018, we present an EARLY BIRD package for all those who’re super excited and have already started planning their attires.
EARLY BIRD PRICING:
VIP TABLE-50,000/- FOR 10 PAX
KIDS – Free entry for kids below 5 years accompanied by parents | 5 to 12 yrs – 1,200 | Full price for 12+
Gates Open Sharp At - 9:00 pm
Incredible #Music , #Dance, #Delicious #Food and #Drinks, #Internationalacts and a carnival where the fun doesn't stop till the sun comes up on a brand new year! So ring in 2017 with a non-stop party! Put on your #PartyHats, #Dancing #shoes !!
KIDS ZONE : It’s always Fun at Flag’s New Year even for kids for we have special kid’s zone with Doraemon & Santaclaus giving them the best of New Years Time, so bring your little monsters to Flag’s Marve.
Enjoy at the Disco Ball with a luxurious entrance
Event Location:- Flag’s Marve formerly known as Coco Island at Marve Village, Malad West, Mumbai
Unlimited Fun is incomplete without Delicious Unlimited Food & Drinks
*FOOD MENU (VEG/NON-VEG)
ANTIQUITY BLUE | BLENDERS PRIDE | SMIRNOFF | OLD MONK | BACARDI | BLUE RIBBAND | BEER | WINE
“Say a final good-bye to good old memories
Welcome A New Start with High Spirits”
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a wrist-band access event. Wrist-bands will be issued at the event and will enable access to
the venue. Please keep your wrist-band on for the entire event. They are washable. In case wrist-
bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
2. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of
that ticket without refund or other compensation.
3. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
4. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
5. Free entry for kids below 5 years accompanied by parents.
6. Passes are mandatory for kids of age 5 to 11.
7. Each ticket admits one person only.
8. Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
9. Organizers reserve the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry
point for security reasons.
10. Organizers or any of its agent, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury,
damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
11. Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not hold
responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the
12. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
13. Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water,
beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the venue. Food and beverages will be available
inside the venue.
14. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
15. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the
venue by festival guests; Flag’s encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
16. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or
carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
17. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility
for any problems arising.
18. Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
19. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of
the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all
media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
20. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone
who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the
holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.