Take It Easy
brings to you
THE BIGGEST AND MOST AMAZING NEW YEAR BASH
A night to shine and sparkle with elegance
exclusively @ TAKE IT EASY to mesmerize you with “DISCO BALL THEME”
Enjoy at 4 Different Party Zones
Lose yourself with unlimited:
Section 1 - DAZZLE DISCO THEME
Section 2 - DISCO FEVER
Section 3 - GLITZY DISCO WORLD
Section 4 - LEVITATING DISCO BALL THEME
Say goodbye to 2018 in style & Enter into 2019 with high on energy...
...Coz THIS NEW YEAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
|Name of the Artist (s):||1) DJ NIK J2) DJ BHVIK3) DJ BIJU RAPPAI4) DJ STEWEN|
DJ NIK J aka NIKHIL JOSHI Mumbai based DJ and a Music Producer. Popularly known by the stage name as [ DJ NIK J ] being in Djing industry from past 8 years. In this 8 years career did many indoor and outdoor events. Played in clubs of Mumbai City did outdoor events in India. Performed and opened for some top artist Like DJ CYRUS, SHAMELESS MANI, DJ BASS CLEFT AMAN NAGPAL a.k.a DJ AMAN BEYOND, DJ OMEN, ALOK, MR.RIGHT, DJ SWAP, DOREKO, ROHIT GIDA and many more. Bhavik Limbachaia Known by stage name Bhvik having played in many clubs events and private parties. Spontaneous Mixing of Music with creativity. Makes Crowd Grove by its foot-tapping Music. Creating New Sounds and Turning new tunes that keep people on.
Description / Redemption of the merchandise
F & B AS FOLLOWS:
• BAR MENU
5.Soft Drinks Unlimited
• Food Menu (Veg Starters)
2.Veg Manchurian (Dry)
• Food Menu (Non-Veg Starters)
1.Kung Pao Chicken
• Food Menu ( Veg Main Course 2, Non-Veg Main Course 2)
1. This is a ticket based access event, valid only for Disco Ball – 4 Zone Party (TAKE IT EASY Andheri west )
2. Tickets lost replacement for the same will not be issued.
3. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
4. Tickets tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Each ticket admits one person only.
7. Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
8. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/member of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
9. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
10. Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the venue.
11. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
12. Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the venue. Food and beverages will be available inside the venue.
13. Rights of admission reserved, even for valid ticket holders.
14. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; we encourage guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
15. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
16. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems
17. Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
18. Any person found misbehaving or creating a ruckus in the venue will be escorted out of the venue and no re-entry
Will be granted for the same.
19. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearances on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
20. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.