Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 32
ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most accepted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. Over 1.5 million professionals have earned one or more ITIL® certificates at EXIN.
Training Overview :
ITIL Foundation is the entry level course of the most popular IT service management framework. Presently, the service management platform is being used by most of the global IT giants in order to keep their service network upto speed, prompt and responsive. The platform has been in action since last 25 years because of its multifaceted benefits to the organizations.
Professionals working in IT service industry in the domains of service delivery, service management, and service desk environment, etc. may opt for ITIL certification. There is no specific or restrictive eligibility criterion for getting enrolled for the ITIL Foundation course. Successful completion of this entry level course is the gateway for achieving further insight in advanced courses of IT service management.
• Comprehend Service Management as a practice.
• Understand the Service Lifecycle.
• Know the generic concepts and definitions.
• Understand the key principles and models used behind selected processes.
• Identify the selected processes.
• Understand the selected functions and roles.
• Comprehend the technology and architecture of the Service Lifecycle.