Sale Date Ended
The aim of this competition is to judge the problem solving skills of the students. We expect the participants to have a sound understanding of the basic circuit designing concepts. The event will feature teams competing against each other to determine the best circuit designing mind. The participants will use universal gate ICs like NAND and NOR to prove their circuit designing skills and abilities. The event will be based on two rounds i.e, the written and practical rounds.
The participants will create a document consisting of Truth Table, K-Map, Boolean Equation and Circuit Diagram.
The participants will make the circuit on Proteus/Verilog for simulation, and design the circuit using hardware to verify the simulation.
• Each team will comprise of at most 2 members.
• Participants should know the basic Gates and some common ICs.
• Team with highest cumulative points will be declared as winner team.
• Use of books, notes, phones, or the Internet is prohibited, so as to ensure a fair competition.
• In case of malpractice, the participant will be disqualified.
• 1 hour for each round (2 hours).
• Each participant will be given a participation certificate.
• College ID cards are a must.
• Decision of judges is final.
• NAND gate ICs
• NOR gate ICs
• Bread Boards
Muqeed : 9989496209
Kalyani : 7416664987
Rs. 300 per team.