Single Donor Pass. Please read the event description to find the details of this donor pass. ...
Sale Date Ended
Rotary Club of Bangalore Lakeside (RCBL) is proud to present Dhol Baaje 2017, a magical Dandiya Ras nite. This is a family event full of fun, food, music and joy of traditional Garba dance! 1500+ people including families and couples are expected to attend this fun-filled evening. Come join us and share in the festive spirit that will light up the city! On October 7th night, follow the Dhol sounds to Dance-filled nite. Garb yourself in traditional attire and accessorize with ethnic jewelry. We got the live band and dandiya sticks covered!
Dandiya nite is just that a reason to party but your donor pass will go to help in social cause (Literacy...*) that will match your happiness coming from the dance.
Get on the dance floor to swirl, twirl and show your moves while showing you care!
RCBL is committed to support school going children, support literacy of not so privileged children and adults to obtain basic literacy levels.
* funds raised from this event are primarily for the Literacy cause and secondarily to other community projects across health and environment. We are targeting to touch 1000+ lives by this fundraiser program.
Donor Pass (Rs 500 per person):
1) Entry for one person
2) One set of Dandiya sticks
3) Stand a chance to win Shopping coupons via lucky draw
4) Attractive prizes for various categories
5) Free entry for Children upto 10 years. Dnadiya sticks need to be purchased. 6) Support good social cause while you enjoy with family and friends