Devkund waterfall from Pune
Sale Date Ended
Date: 30th June, 2019
Age group – 16 to 40 year
Note for payment:-
* Last date for booking: 25th June, 2019.
* Amount will be non-refundable, but it can be transferred to other person.
01.00 am - Departure from Pune / Nigadi
05.00 am - Arrive at base village (Bhira)
06.00 am - Freshen up
07.00 am - Breakfast and tea
07.30 am – Trek start towards waterfall
10.00 am – Reach at Devkund waterfall
11.00 am – Enjoy waterfall and over view
11.30 am – Departure toward base village
01.30 pm – Reach at base
02.00 pm – Take lunch
03.00 pm – Departure for Pune / Nigadi
08.00 pm - Arrive at Pune / Nigdi
· 1 breakfast-tea, 1 lunch
· Pune to Pune transport from privet
vehicle including toll.
· Forest, Gram panchayat entry.
· Bridge entry ( if require )
· Guide, Trek expertise.
· Mineral water.
· Any medical emergency.
· Personal insurance.
· Anything other than mentioned above.
Things to carry:-
Backpack (around 20 to 30 ltr capacity)
1 extra dress set
1 extra socks pair
Sport/trek shoes (good condition)
Min 2-3 ltr drinking water
Sweater / raincoat (as per season)
Sleeper (after trek comfortable for leg)
Dry food (cup cake, energy bar, biscuits)
If any :-
1. Limited network access during trek and in villages.
2. Local food available at base village, don't expect restaurant-like food.
3. Two toilet available in base village, otherwise there is no washroom in the whole trek.
4. Scheduled timings can change as per group members take trekking time.
5. Drop time can be +/- 1 hour as per traffic.
6. Private non A/C bus for transport.
7. Carry sweater, raincoat, cap, scarf, goggles keeping weather conditions in mind.
8.Kindly follow the given scheduled time.
9. Consuming Alcohols, Smoking, Tobacco chewing are strictly prohibited.
10. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, jewellery, cash and belongings.
11.Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
12. Don’t throw plastics or littering.
13. All members should travel on their own responsibility, team is not responsible for any accident, mishaps and losses.
14.Trek leader and team has rights reserved to make changes in the schedule as per weather or traffic conditions, without any prior notice.
15.Trek amount is non-refundable, but it can be transfer to the other person.