Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded hike to Devkund.
Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
Clear bluish green water body
Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
06:00 am: Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali(E)
06:20 am: Pickup Point: JVLR Junction
06.45 am: Pickup Point: Cheda Nagar Junction
07:00 am: Pickup Point: Vashi Below Main Bridge
07:20 am: Pickup Point: Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
09:00 am: Breakfast at Pali
10:00 am: Reach the base village
10:30 am: Post introduction commence the trek
01:30 pm: Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst nature
02:00 pm: Have lunch (to be carried)
03:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village
05:00 pm: Start return journey
06:00 pm: Evening snacks and tea on the way
09:30 pm: Reach Mumbai Tentatively
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If the call goes unattended drop an msg alone with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
Transport by private bus from SGNP To SGNP
Food: Breakfast & Evening Snacks
Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above-mentioned inclusion
Please see our account details for payment via net banking.
The thing to carry:
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card.(must)
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- A rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
- Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
- Camera (Optional)
- Camp leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Adventure Geek reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- The campsite has a strict NO Smoking/Drug/Alcohol Policy.
- All timings mentioned above are tentative.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
• If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
• If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
• After that, no refund will be provided.
Explore. The. Unexplored