Sale Date Ended
To catch a glimpse of crystal-clear waterfalls gushing harmoniously amidst scenic settings of a lush green forest, trek to Devkund waterfall. Located close to an old-fashioned village called Bhira in Maharashtra, Devkund’s magnetism lies in the fact that the waterfall keeps going on for the longest time, thus it is naturally charming. Trek through forest paths for about 2 hours to reach this beautiful locale.
There are also ample opportunities to observe the lifestyle, culture, and traditions of the locals of Bhira. Set out for the exhilarating trek early in the morning so that you get to view the waterfalls at its beautiful best. Traverse the forested paths from Bhira to Devkund and witness the confluence of three rivers. Considered as the origin of Kundalika River, the place does charm you with its natural beauty.
During this Devkund waterfall trek, explore the beautiful places nearby and observe the sparkling waterfalls at close quarters. Climbing the steep slopes to reach this scenic spot will indeed be a rewarding experience. You can click pictures against the backdrop of Devkund or spend time reflecting on the unspoiled charm of nature, before descending down the slope to return home.
Our private bus will do the pick-up, location:
6:00 am Pick-up at Blue Nile
7:00 am Exit the city
Heavy Breakfast on the way
12:00 pm: Commence Devkund Trek.
Complete Trek by 03:00 pm
Have Light evening tea and snacks and head back to Pune.
Reach Pune by 8:00 pm.
Date: Sept 15th 2018
Trip Duration: 1 day.
Cost: Veg INR 1500/- + 5% GST
Total = INR 1575/-
Minimum age 15 years.
Trek difficulty: Moderate
• Travel and toll: Pick up and drop off from our selected pick up points.
• Meals covered on the trip – Heavy breakfast and evening tea and snacks
• Mineral water for drinking.
• Tour guides and camp leaders all along the trip.
• Medical assistance if required.
• Personal expenses (beverages, snacks, equipment)
• Personal medication
Things to carry:
1) It might rain so be prepared to get wet (Jackets/ raincoat/ wind-cheater)
2) Trekking bag for all your belongings and one small sling bag (optional) to carry during the trek
3) Plastic bag to cover your electronic gadgets
4) Please wear light colored clothing pref. dry fit clothes with one spare set to change into after the trek
5) Good hiking or sports shoes
6) Caps and Hats
7) Hand Towel
8) Munchies and personal snacks
9) Personal medication
10) Camera (optional)
11) Binoculars (optional)
12) Shawl (optional)
13) One liter water bottle (COMPULSORY)
We will be having a late lunch, please carry snacks to munch on during the trek.
You do not have to carry your trekking bag all along the way. You can leave it back in the bus safely during the trek.
Please take care of all your belongings.
Notify us immediately in case of any medical emergency.
Anyone found under the influence of drugs or narcotics will be requested to leave the trip immediately, without any refund.
Adventure camping and outdoor sports/ recreation is purely for nature lovers and not for party groups; we respect nature and do our best to spread the awareness about wilderness preservation.
We like to keep the wildlife wild, please do not litter the forest/ sanctuary and the campsite.