Devkund Waterfall Trek 22nd - Sep-2018
Sale Date Ended
Devkund Waterfall: A scenic waterfall located near Bhira village in Tamhini Ghat. One of the most scenic trek in tamhini ghat in mansoon
5.30 am Start Journey from Pickup Point at plus valley adventure office in Kothrud
9.00 am Reach at the base and have breakfast
9.30 am Trek starts
12.00 pm Reach at waterfall
1.00 pm Lunch
2.30 pm Start descending to base
5.00 pm Reach at base
5.30 pm Return journey after Snacks and Tea
9.00 pm Reach at Pune (Tentative)
Travel from Pune to Pune
Breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks
Professional Expertise charges
Bottled drinking water
Insurance of any kind
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Anything not mentioned in ‘Inclusion’
Things to carry:
1.ID Proof Compulsory
2.Dry Food (snacks, plum cakes, biscuits).
3.Torch (Must) with extra cell.
4.Personal First Aid Kit (Medicine you usually required).
5.Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc….
7.Water Bottle (at least 2 Liters ) (Must)
8.Full Pant and full sleeve shirt (Must)
9.Good Trekking Shoes (Must).
10.Extra Pair of Clothes. (1 Pair)
11. Raincoat or Umbrella (Optional)
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry - - the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• ‘PVA’ reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.