Sale Date Ended
Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Medium
Place Height: 2700 ft approx.
Location: Bhira Village
Total time required to reach base: 5 hours from Mumbai
Total time required for trail: 2 to 3 hrs of normal walk
Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
About Devkund Waterfall:
Devkund waterfall is a dream destination for travellers looking for a mix of a moderate hike that leads to a vast space of emptiness. The first sight of this beauty leaves you spellbound by its humongous size.
So where is this beauty located?
The famous Andharban trek starts at Pimpri dam and ends at Bhira dam (Bhira village) which lies approx 150km from Mumbai. A short 2hrs trek from Bhira leads to Devkund waterfall.
This trek can be done by amateurs as well. The approximate length of the trek is 4.5km which includes a hike alongside the Bhira dam, patches of forest cover, a small water stream, and open fields. There is no big ascend throughout the trek excluding the last 10% which requires a 300ft approx of gradual ascending to finally reach the waterfall.
The clearest blue waters make the beauty of the waterfall unrealistic.
● Devkund Waterfall
● A beautiful trek in evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
● Beautiful views of Bhira dam backwaters
● Kundalika valley views
● Crossing the streams and enjoying natural bath
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pickup point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
11:15 am Dadar
11:30 pm Chembur
11:50 pm Vashi
12:15 pm Kalamboli Mc D, near Panvel
Meeting Point : Dadar Pritam Hotel 11:00 pm
04:30 am Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
06:00 am Breakfast, Tea
06:30 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on
09:00 am Reach devkund waterfall and have a break for 1 hr (take photos, enjoy the site)
10:00 am Start descending to the base village
12:00 pm Reach Bhira dam, take some rest along with the lunch break
01:30 pm Leave for mumbai
05:30 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
Event Fee: Rs.1,200/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
● Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
● Unlimited breakfast and Lunch at base village
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration Cost Excludes:
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water must
● Good trekking shoes
● Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: