DEFCOM INDIA 2011 Enabling ICT Infrastructure for Info Age Warfare.
The Confederation of Indian Industry and the Corps of Signals, Indian Army is organizing DEFCOM INDIA 2011 with the theme “Enabling Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Info Age Warfare”.
The objective of this Seminar is to provide participants an understanding of the growth in infostructure to achieve integrated mission capabilities and discuss future Information Technology and make informed choices to realize these.
The two-day International Seminar will focus on:
• Foreseeable Demands on ICT Infrastructure for the Armed Forces.
• Strategic Communication Requirements for NGN Infostructure for Next Ten Years.
• Emerging Tactical Communication Requirements in the Armed Forces.
• Challenges in providing end to end Communication for Defence Networks.
• Human Capital Strategy – Building and Managing the Armed Forces Communication.
There will be an exhibition coinciding with the seminar to showcase industry’s capabilities and products to a very high level audience. Some of the benefits for the DEFCOM exhibitors will include:
• Opportunity for companies in the area of IT, Electronics and Communication to showcase their products directly to the users from various directorates.
• Opportunity for SME companies to showcase its products to the international OEM's to project themselves as the prospective offset partner.
• Opportunity to explore the possible areas of offsets, tie-ups, joint ventures and technology transfers.
The presence of representatives from Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organisation, Armed Forces and international OEM's will enable maximum interaction opportunity at the seminar. Companies are requested to make the best use of this opportunity by showcasing their capability to the key users of Electronics, IT and Communication equipments in the Armed Forces.