Sale Date Ended
Why Become a Data Analyst?
- Talent Gap of Skilled Candidates: Data is expected to grow 50 times by 2020 (source: Aureus Analytics). The ability to analyze this data is not increasing proportionally, leading to a talent gap of skilled candidates in this space.
- Good Salaries for Freshers: Salary Range of Data Analysts is Rs 169,126 - Rs 774,076 in India (as per payscale.com)
- Great Future Growth Path: Move to senior level by specializing further in SAS, Data Modeling, R, and Big Data.
- By 2018, 300% increase in Data Analytics Jobs (Gartner)
- 3 hrs/week Live Instructor-Led Online Sessions
- Lifetime Access To Updated Content and Videos
- IIT & IIM Faculty
- 15 days of Project Work
- Placement Support
- Personalised Training Program
- 24X7 Support On Discussion Forum
- Weekly Assignments
- Top Data Analytics Tools covered
- Specialize in R, SAS & Python
- Industry's Top Data Analytics Advisors
Benefits of learning Data Analytics from Digital Vidya
Data Analytics Course by Digital Vidya is one of the industry's most comprehensive and practical certification programs. It exposes you to the entire range of tools, techniques and business use cases in a lucid, easy to understand manner. As an aspiring data scientist, you would also be exposed to databases that are used for storing data including traditional RDBMS and latest NoSQL. While this course introduces you to Excel, Python, R and SAS, it offers you the flexibility to master any of 3 most popular paths - Python, R or SAS.
- Data Analytics using Excel - INR 24,900 + GST
- Duration - 3 Months